What Exactly is Staging? …
Staging is the art of beautifying a home through decorating and styling in preparation for selling.
This could mean…
- rearranging existing furniture & accessories
- decluttering and organizing
- decorating with new accessories
- potentially renting furniture
- updating paint or flooring
- cleaning, etc.
Have confidence in your home by bringing out its best features in order to sell fast and at a price you love.
DON’T drop your listing price, INSTEAD invest in staging and see the return in your wallet!
…And Why Does Staging Work?
- It creates the environment for a special emotional connection between buyers and homes, which means they’ll go that extra mile to make sure they get it!
- Agents save your time! Home Stagers have dedicated time and specific expertise to go through every room of a home in detail to get it prepared for pictures and showings.
- Avoid harming the agent/owner relationship with uncomfortable topics like much needed repairs/updates or even odors by letting a stager offer advice!
A cluttered room is like having spinach in your teeth and expecting everyone NOT to focus on it.
The hard truth is that most people can’t see beyond ugly or cluttered spaces to see it’s true size and potential.
A staged home is NOT the same…
as a decorated home for everyday life.